Hush Little Baby...


As a mama to a toddler and a small (very barky) dog, "hush" is a word I say many times, every day, without fail. So when I saw this charm while browsing Instagram, it immediately caught my attention! Vanessa, whose Instagram account is EnchantingDeco, runs the EnchantingDecoShop on Etsy.

She makes really cute decorative items (like keychains and phone cases!) using her handmade resin charms, which I've been having a lot of fun watching her pop out of their molds on her Instagram page. There's something very zen about watching an "unmolding" as it's called. Her prices are incredibly reasonable, ranging from $5-6 for a phone strap charm to $8-12 for a keychain/bag charm, all the way up to $28 for a custom phone case. My little bag charm ended up costing me only $10.66 after shipping, which is amazing considering that it's handmade and absolutely gorgeous! There is also the possibility of custom work. :)



Along with my beautiful charm, she also kindly sent a very cute note (with unicorns!), a little resin turquoise bow that I'll definitely want to make something with, and two little candies. Yum!  Such a sweet little order, and all for the price of a coffee and muffin at Starbucks (perhaps even cheaper, depending on the coffee!) I love how my new charm looks on my bag, it's very shiny and glittery and very well crafted. It's neither too heavy (which would pull down my bag) nor flimsy (which wouldn't be as satisfying to touch and hold). I'm a happy customer!


*** This post is not sponsored in any way. All links are included for informational purposes only and do not earn a commission.***

Comments

Popular Posts