The Cutest Tennis Shoes Ever!


I love cute shoes. I especially have a weakness for shoes that are pink, sparkly, floral, or any combination thereof. Put a bow on it and I'm sold! But in my shoe experience, very often the shoes that look so innocent and adorable in their box are the ones that give me the worst blisters and aching feet. When I was younger I was willing to suffer uncomfortable shoes for the sake of style, but these days I'm valuing my sanity a lot more. A pair of shoes must be really truly well-fitting if they want to become a permanent addition to my wardrobe. Otherwise, back they must go!

On Valentine's Day I was browsing the Keds website and I happened upon these gorgeous tennis shoes. They are the Kickstart Queen Anne style and apparently a collaboration between Keds and Rifle Paper Co. It was pretty much love at first sight- cream and shiny gold foil, a floral damask pattern. And best of all they were on sale for $36, and in my size! Keds offers free shipping and free returns in case your purchase isn't quite right, so I didn't think twice and placed my order. (Never fear, if your size isn't available at Keds.com these lovely shoes are also on sale for the same price through Rifle Paper Co.'s website!)



Today they arrived and I am over the moon with how they look!The cream canvas is printed with the most gorgeous gold foil floral damask pattern (basically my shoe kryptonite). Two pairs of shoelaces were included with the shoes, cream with gold tips and cream with clear tips. Of course, I prefer the gold! I love how they don't make my feet look big or bulky, and even though its a tennis shoe the floral design makes them look so pretty and feminine. The only thing that could possibly make these cuter if they did a rose gold edition, which I would naturally have to purchase immediately as well. 


As for fit, I'm very pleased to say that they seem to be super comfy! I've been wearing them around my house for the past 3 hours or so and I've pretty much forgotten they were on my feet, that's how comfortable they feel. I usually wear a size 6/6.5 depending on the shoe. I ordered these in a 6.5 because I wanted them to have plenty of room for socks without squishing my toes. I saw in the reviews on the Keds website that some people find these shoes to run a bit narrow- mine feel fine, although I did loosen the laces a bit when I received them. I wear normal width shoes and with the laces adjusted to fit my foot they don't feel at all narrow to me.


Sadly I can't wear these gorgeous shoes right away because it's still cold and rainy winter here, but I think these are going to be a often-worn pair of shoes for this spring and summer! 

Comments

Popular Posts