A Return to Regular Blogging?

Hello world- it's been a while! I could say that summer time, travel, and various family commitments have been keeping me busy (and it would be true because they have), but one of the biggest reasons I fell off the blogging wagon is hardware. My laptop was well-loved, much abused, and so slow I dreaded cracking it open.

I've been doing all my interneting on my tablet and smartphone, but as glorious as those devices are, they don't play nicely with the blogger interface. So, like any simple animal would do, I avoided the unpleasant (any task involving my laptop) and instead maintained activity on my Instagram account.

But now, hurrah, a new laptop has come into my life! My sweet, caring, wonderful, I-can't-praise-him-enough husband surprised me with a new (to me) laptop and it is a big improvement. I can't wait to share what I've been up to these past months, what I've bought, and what I've been making!

See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts